Thursday, May 10, 2007

Life's List




Life’s List 2007

I have decided to write my life’s list. A work in progress but here is the start.

To write a book

To take a travel writing and children’s book writing workshops

To go to New Zealand first class

To take a calculus course again – I miss it

Buy a new wardrobe for $1000

Illustrate a book of my Simply Simon figures

Volunteer 9-12 months at a rural school in India or Pakistan or Ethiopia

Bring back Simply Simon when the time is right

Walk the Camino de Santiago

Visit all the people in my address book

Extended stays in Turkey, Syria, Yemen

To learn more about the Art of Living organization

To stay with each family member for a month (Seattle, San Francisco, Ireland, New Hampshire, CT)

To practice yoga

To avoid TV

To stay in touch with people

To continue to write letters

To continue to travel and to meet people

To be better at being than doing

No comments: